Thank you SOAR Institute for an inspiring dinner meeting in Philadelphia!
What we do:
- Promote a new vision of human trafficking that respects the autonomy and needs of those most affected by the systems at play
- Create life-affirming policy change for those in the sex industry through legislative advocacy
- Advocate for human rights policy in social service, law enforcement, and governmental systems
- Shift public thinking about sex work and human trafficking to an intersectional human rights understanding of the realities constituents face
- Provide legal and social service consultations, advice, and referrals
- Provide support for grassroots organizers fighting for their rights